If only van Gogh had this hat in that field of sunflowers...
Made for creators and explorers.
A versatile and functional sun hat waiting for your customization. Snaps on either side of brim to adjust your desired look. Going for the full cowboy? Snap both brims up and you're off to the roundup. Snap just one brim up and you’re Karen Blixen in Out of Africa exploring the African plains. Leave both brims down, adorn with one of our Skinny Scarves and you are whomever you want to be; beautiful, confident, and looking fabulous and rockin' your en plein air setup.
- Breathable Polyester/Cotton Blend Material
- Quality Construction: We’ve included many photos showing the quality of this hat. Notice there are no rough and exposed seams inside the hat. It is fully lined, yet still lightweight and breathable.
- Customize: The brim has belt loops so you can add your own scarf or adornment.
- Foldable: Throw it in your pack
- Durable: Wear it in a dust storm in the Kalahari Desert. Wash it in the Nile River
- Easy to clean.
- Water repellent.
- Breathable and quick-drying.
- Venting holes allow for breathability and to keep you cool.
- Sun Protection UV50.
- Adjustable fit: The soft rope tie with cinch fits snugly and comfortably onto your noggin.
- Size: Medium 21-23 inch circumference.
- Photo shown with Skinny Scarf is for inspiration. Skinny Scarf with Vase of Gladioli by van Gogh is shown in the photo. To see a dozen other Skinny Scarves depicting famous paintings, visit our Skinny Scarf listings.